Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The First Post

Well, hello everyone!

I find it kind of interesting that for a blog titled "Ashley in Seattle" the first post will be written some 2800 miles away from the city. But, I wanted to have this set up so that I can blog to my heart's content once I'm actually in the city next week!

Some background about me, I guess, although I'm sure more background will come out over the future posts - I'm an East Coast girl, raised in the suburbs of North Carolina. I recently graduated from Virginia Tech, and it was that wonderful computer engineering education that allowed me to get a job across the country. That... that's kind of it for a relevant primer.

I'm both excited and terrified to be moving so far away from home. I hope this blog will be a chronicle of my new city experiences, and one that will hopefully help others who may be making such a transition. Or it will degrade into me rambling about random occurrences in my life that no one cares about. Whatever. Either way, it is now successfully on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment